onsdag 3 december 2008

Congrats to Effis! :)

This passed weekend I have had so much fun, I have been on ecstasy almost the whole time! :) :P
First I and all the girls in the class just laughed hard during the day in Friday. on the afternoon/evening I offered Linda on the entrance-fee to Liseberg and we just had a cozy time with all the little santas everywhere and tasted different mulled wine (glögg). mmh :)


Then on Saturday most of the girls went to Skövde to celebrate Effis 21 birthday! :)
She and Mikael were so sweet to us, we got fruitsalad (?) and potato gratin and chocolate cake! "mumsfilobabba" like we say in Sweden :P

Then we went out on three out of four clubs that exist in Skövde :P where we party with Pirates, Drag Queens and Magnus Carlsson all night long! :) So much fun!
I had a blast! :)



Many hugs and kisses to Effis who invited us all! Love you! :)

Inga kommentarer: