lördag 24 januari 2009

Life for now

Life is going slow and it feels like everything is standing still. Hardly see any people any more and my chances to get a job is very small for the moment....maybe got one until summer but summer is far away.
At least I've started to swim again, after weeks of searching a bikini top. Try to swim 3 times a week....but I rather do it 5 times a week if I wasn't so lazy sometimes :P

Still miss the class, some more than others, and last night I had a dream about them....it was on a boat five years from now...a little reunion :) haha

I have to see people, kinda dying here!....I have my friends, but they got school and work to do....and some in other cities and even countries. I miss to have regular times....I need a schedule! real tempting to start a course or something....but now its too late.....and I have to search for job cause I don't want to study the rest of my life either....I want to earn money and get a apartment and start my life!
A lot of frustration now :P, but life has to move on sometimes, right?

Inga kommentarer: