onsdag 6 maj 2009

The new work!

On Monday I started my new work at Fridhems Cemetery and I think it's pretty good ;-)
It's really hard work but I enjoy it too. I feel satisfied after a day work and my body is rather sore I can tell! :P But at least I build up my muscles; both at work and the gym.
Since three weeks now I've started to go to the gym. I mostly do running but also I lift a few weights ;-) I have actually already improved my condition :) But I have also been at the gym three times a week :P But now when I've started to work I probably will only be there one or maybe two times a week, but at least now I will move around at work a lot :)

In other news: I'm obsessed with a song, Azerbaijan contribution to this Eurovision song Contest. It's the Swedish artist Arash with some girl who are singing and it's great!
Listen at youtube!

Arash - Always :)

Inga kommentarer: