torsdag 24 april 2008

Planning Birthdayparty

Met emelie and mai before to plan our upcoming birthdays ;-) And I hope it'll be great. We'll have a theme of some kind but we haven't decided us yet, I'll know what I'm hoping for :P

Otherwise I working my ass off in school, and I mean
physical :P We're digging a long trench where we'll place an edge of stone. It's not easy will I say! Atleast it's a good exercise;-) And it's nice in the sun, I'm glad it's not raining :)

A funny thing to do is to google your own name. Useully I don't find anything intressting, but now I did;-)
Last year I attended an excavation with my class in archaeology and now I found the report that our teachers
made. So if anyone intresting in what we did in Ytterby click at the link below ;-)

http://hum.gu.se/institutioner/arkeologi/publikationer/gotarcseried/index_html/Ytterby_vt07.pdf

I'm in a hole in Ytterby last year ;-)

1 kommentar:

AmadeusGrog aka Emelie sa...

saw that half of the link disapear :S

http://hum.gu.se/institutioner/
arkeologi/publikationer/
gotarcseried/index_html
/Ytterby_vt07.pdf