måndag 21 april 2008

Welcome

So will this blogg be something serious, I don't know yet. The most useful with it for now, atleast, will be that
it's in english. My wish is that it will become international. I hope some of my lines will be quoted in
the future, that would be fun ;-)
I will try my best to write something clever, Like my dear friend Eff always does.
I will probably do that, because deep inside of me there's a poet. She has only been asleep for
a while I'm afraid. Time to wake up again!
But if the clever words will not come I will atleast write about my life and all things around.

I'm trying to change it (my life) for the moment, tiny steps at a time.
Among other things; update my wardrobe, contact more people and exercise. (I've recently start running, or
walking, in stairs in our house...and for the record, the building have 9 floors :p)
But if I'll manage to change it and be a little more happier...? We'll see;-) Perhaps that's why I'm starting
this blog, to record my path to fortune and fame? :P
Otherwise it's fun to be creative a couple of times a week;-)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

OMG WOW. WHAT CAN I SAY.. CAN YOU SAY F A B U L O U S ! .. my name is Rance Molenex.. im with poeple magazine here in the US of A.. one of my interns stumbeled into you blod page here.. and let me just say this is riveting stuff.. just sooo fasicnating that we would like you to join our team and we would give you a full page for a weekly column ! Contact me at .. 1-243-345-4382 EXTENSION 69.. Chow.

AmadeusGrog aka Emelie sa...

hi Rance, could you try to contact me at my email instead?

emelie_dahlqvist@hotmail.com