fredag 13 juni 2008

Busy week

A lot have happened this week. First me and my brother have been home alone because our parents have travelled abroad to Greece. :P (Wich have resulted in that I hade to do all the daily chores in the house :P and I have worked all days meanwhile he is free from school and work, lazy bastard! :P)
Last friday me and my friends spend our time att my summerhouse in Säve, Gunnesby. We grilled, swimmed and just relaxed. BUT I wasn't very smart because I left my mobile in the pocket of my surfing shorts wich I swim in, so you all can geuss how happy I was when I realized what I had done :P But my friend took it apart and let it dry for a while and then everything worked except the camera, but the main thing is that I can still call with it;-) Though I am actually thinking of buying a new and better phone, one with a 5 mega pixel camera;-) We'll see when that happens :P
The rest of the weekend I spend in Slottskogen where we surprised Ljungberg since it was his birthday.

It was a hot weekend and by monday it went a bit colder wich was nice because it was easier to work.
Today was the last day for my new friend Nann at Trädgårdsföreningen. We begun last monday together and we kinda bounded in a short time and it was a bit sad to say goodbye today....but hopefully we meet again, maybe later this summer. She's actually from Åland and is studying in Uppsala so is a bit hard to see eachother.
And this monday two of her classmates came and I bounded quickly with them aswell. How you can be attached to someone that fast is really insane! :P But when it clicks it CLICKS ! :P :)

Because of all the wonderfull people I enjoy working at Trädgårdsföreningen very much and I'm sure this experience will be with me the rest of my life! :) But still I have some time left; my work end there at 2 of July. ;-)

Inga kommentarer: