söndag 29 juni 2008

Opening party at Trädgårdsföreningen

Yesterday Göteborgs Lustgårdar (Gardens of Gothenburg) finally had their opening! The public could at last see what had been hapening behind the scenes for months now and it was splendid, if I could say it myself :P
Heres a few pics before they had opened Trädgårdsföreningen for t
he public:






At night there was a party for all the four different gardens staff (Trädgårdsföreningen, Liseberg, Gunnebo slott och Botaniska) at Trädgårdsföreningen :) I nearly did not attend because my classmate Anders called and said he couldn't make it and I had a headache but I took an alvedon and forced myself to go! Wich I certainly did not regret! :)
A lot of celebrities from the garden industry where there, both from Sweden and England :). We ate and drank good and just had fun!
I was with my trainee friends from Uppsala; Anna, Marie and Hanna. It was a happy surprise when Hanna showed up because she quit last Thursday and because I was ill then I didn't had the chance to say goodbye, but she got invited and came down from Uppsala :) :)
It was a successful evening and once in a lifetime experience wich I'm happy I forced myself to go to :P haha
The Palmhouse at Night! :P
Anna, Marie and Hanna :) I'll miss you.

Inga kommentarer: