måndag 16 augusti 2010

Some upcoming vacation :)

I haven't had a vacation in years (and no, I don't count unemployment as vacation :P) .
I have thoughts of going to New Zealand and maybe I will during the winter (Swedish winter that is)...I just have trouble to make up my mind about it :P (Costs a lot of money and I will live on the edge for a few months with the economy. To have a car isn't cheap :P) I have seen the beautiful nature and landscapes in many different shows and movies on TV now (particularly Legend of the Seeker of course) But I want to experience it "live", so to speak :D
I really want to go! And I should just book it, and in worse case scenario, cancel it if something comes in the way....right? Don't you agree? :P Can someone please go with me??? :P

I will at least make one trip abroad this autumn ;-) I booked a trip to Turkey for a week today. I'm going with my parents so it's not a party-trip but it suites me just fine. I just want to get away and relax. (Get some Turkish massage) Get away from my boring work! ;-)
It was an All inclusive trip so I'm so gonna eat a lot! haha But not only sweets I hope (A). We're going to go in september; the perfect time to leave Sweden and extend the summer a bit ;-)


The hotel we'll stay at.

Inga kommentarer: