tisdag 17 februari 2009

:(

We didn't go to Ullared in Friday because our driver got ill, and I don't know if we ever will, though he's well now he can't get away from work it seems....I and my brother just get frustrated....we think he exaggerate a bit (he said he got the fever in thursday and on friday he said it was gone but that he felt a bit weak and had a sour thoat, ok that's acceptable) and he is a little to slow with taking actions! (On Saturday he still didn't felt well he said, but Jocke and I took a little road trip to our country house and geuss who we finds :P and it's longer for him to drive than for us but that he managed to do :P.) We already lost Linda because she's busy this week and next week Jocke starts his new work and can't just take a day off the first he do :P
Granqvist is a man with few words and I just get irritated, how hard is it to just say all the information at once? I have to drag it out of him....if we managed to get to Ullared this week we probably gonna get the information an hour before...we got lifes to plan aswell!
Do you see my problem? :P

Inga kommentarer: