lördag 21 februari 2009

Our little Malin is turning 21 :)

Her birthday is on Monday but we celebrated her already yesterday ;-)
Dinner at her place and then we went to Kontiki ;-)
Had a really good time, which I always do with those girls. We actually named our gang yesterday, now we're the PartyPuffarna :P or as I just like to call us; the Puffs (Puffarna ) haha
Kontiki was cozy and different with their design on the place but we all thought that the music sucked, at least yesterday....maybe better other nights :P (Lets hope so if we're going there again;-))
And another thing that wasn't so great...I got ill yesterday before it all, got fever and a headache....not so much fever, rather a type of shivering and just felt weird in whole my body....but took some iprens and went anyway...I had looking forward to this some time now so if I wasn't dying I would go I had decided;-) :P

Still feel a bit weird but otherwise it seems fine;-) Hope you all also are doing fine :) Malin at kontiki, shall put some more pics up on facebook ;-)

Inga kommentarer: