söndag 1 mars 2009

Mai's moving in party

Yesterday Mai, and her sister had their moving in party in their apartment at Masthuggstorget.
Quite a big party, when I count in my head there must have been at least 20 persons in the living room, and 20 in the kitchen, 20 in the hallway and some in the bathroom at the same time....so at least 50-60 persons in their apartment...it was quite difficult to move around :P Had a decent time, but my ear hurt so much of all the high sounds (and because I got sensitive ears when I'm a bit cold)...so I left early. I wanted to go so I could give my present to Mai (a door carpet and two dish brushes ) haha...Which came in handy because they did not have a door carpet (which I knew) and there was a lot of shoes in the end of the night :P

Hope the rest of the gang had a good time, shall ask them later ;-)

Inga kommentarer: