lördag 19 december 2009

13 degrees below zero

Last night it were time for mulled wine (glögg) evening at Carolines and Dennis place in Säve/Björlanda. They gave us amazing dinner, I especially liked the sauce very much :)
Always fun to meet the garden girls :) Extra fun to finally meet Dennis (Carros boyfriend) and get to know him. Even Ninas father-to-be came by and said hi, he was tall! He reminded me of Ljungberg actually, the same look almost. :) Only two weeks until they're parents now, and I can inform that Nina is pretty big, her stomach I mean :P I believe it's going to be a boy, a feeling I had in September, but even more now when she is so big and then I had a dream about it :P But we'll soon find out :) (Nina if you're reading this, please put some pictures up in FB :))

We also played TP and I just love that type of game. And I have to practice now when I'm going to be in "Vem vet mest?" :) If you want to know...I won, of course :P haha
When I set for home my car was cover in frost and I had to pull out the scraper, it were 13 degrees below zero out there! :) Very cold for being Gothenburg :P
I hope we'll meet soon again because I always laugh hard with those gals :)
I'll maybe meet Jessica later today at Liseberg if I'm not to tired after being in Billdal with Malin and tried to find a wetsuit so I don't have to borrow one when we start kiting in the spring :)

So long for now :)

Inga kommentarer: