söndag 9 januari 2011

I got two rights! :D

Yes that's right! I got TWO easy questions yesterday at the show "Vem vet mest?" and I'm so proud! :D Though I embarrassed myself a little I'm happy with the outcome. (Maybe not when I'm watching it on Tv later on in march when it airs....)
But everything were twice the better than last time. My answers, the food, my follow participants, the people who took care of us, my look :P my pounding heart did not flip out too much :P So, yeah, I'm satisfied with the outcome with my participation this time :D

It was dancing times last night with the girls as well. We went to the club Pustervik at Järntorget. Unfortunately I didn't like the music much. I got bored when it was the same beat over and over again. And the base was way to high and just hurt my ears.
And I hate disgusting guys on the dance floor! Like always they're trying it on and I don't want to, I'm out with my girls and don't want to dance with you! GET THE MASSAGE when I'm turning my back and walking away...don't follow! *sigh*
Lucky my friends can crack a smile on me otherwise the night had been too doll :P

Inga kommentarer: