tisdag 1 februari 2011

Back hurting :(

Been a few weeks since I last wrote...
But since then Ive working my ass off, literally. Last week I worked too hard and hurt my back. And it's still stiff and hurting. So I'm afraid I have to call in sick any day now. I'm going to a physiotherapist on Thursday, but I think I need a naprapath and then a week resting. I have done a few other tasks at work that not involves heavy lifting. But yesterday I tried the ordinary tasks again and it didn't work at all. Quite depressed over this 'cause I wanna prove that I can do my work well, now when I'm on probation until May.
I hate this so much. And that's not the only thing that makes me sad. Too many small things that are building up inside of me and I'm close to tears and I'm angry all the time recently. And my co-workers are starting to notice and I can't control my feelings right now.
I just want a break from my life.
Get away....to England! That would be awesome :) But not by my self....

Inga kommentarer: