fredag 25 februari 2011

One week

I've got my ordinary tasks almost a week at work now and it's going quite well. :) It's heavy but I manage to do what i should ;-)
Lets just hope that my back doesn't brake down any time soon again.
Otherwise life's a bitch :P No, only kidding...almost :P
What I mean is I'm lonely and desperate :P
I'm happy that I got a job and wonderful friends, but I'm missing that special one and I'm tired of it!

But I try to concentrate on other things. Right now I've stop eaten sweets. It's been three weeks and I hope I can put up to it til summer or so...And exercise as much as possible. Beach 2011 here I come! :)

(Maybe I can catch you if I get a well shaped body...?) :P

I've got some music tips ;-)

Alex Goot - Pretty eyes
Clare Maguire - The last dance
The Naked and Famous - Young Blood
Bon Iver - Skinny Love
Fleetwood Mac - Go your own way


My obsessions right now :) Enjoy

Inga kommentarer: