fredag 30 oktober 2009

The season is over

Today the season ended. My work I mean. 6 month of early mornings, cutting grass, picking weed, empty trash and lately very cold days...icing cold.
But on the other side all the good things like my co workers, have something to do and the money are also gone...okey, not all my money. I have the right to get money from the unemployment benefit society...but not as much like my salary was but at least something.
I hope I can get back next year, but it all depends on if they're gonna cut down on the staff or not, and of course it's the season workers that this will affect on. Especially me who have only worked one season. But time will see....

In other news this week...I did the mc-theory test in Tuesday and I succeeded!! Only two points over the limit but I did it! I thought I would fail because I nearly was late though to stop in the tram traffic and then I manage to get to the wrong address (!) and then my picture become a mess so I had to do it again. And during the test I realize that the questions were to hard! But I was lucky and got the points that I needed :)

And Sarah come with a really good suggestion on Sunday. We're going to Glasgow in January! Sarah (God bless her for this!) has already booked in us on a Hostel in the city and now we're only waiting for some cheap flight tickets on Ryanair.
Updates on this later on ;-)

So next week I can sleep and rest for a while before I put in a higher gear and will do some good! :)
But until then I'm going home to Caroline for some cosy time in front of the Tv with Idol streaming out of it :P

P.S. I will vote for Mariette! :)

Inga kommentarer: