tisdag 3 november 2009

Second day of unemployment

Today my second day of unemployment is rather lazy...maybe...at least I'm just gonna stay in and do some stuff at home.
Yesterday I was at my local jobcentre and registered me, because otherwise I will not get money from the unemployment benefit society. Got lucky though a lot of people I manage to get first in line and was finished only after 40 minutes after I arrived.

Then I met with my aunt and had lunch at the new sushi bar where the food goes round and round....I don't know what's called in english but you don't have to move, the food comes to you. :)Fantastic! My aunt actually knows the owner, why we went there. ;-)

Yesterday Sarah managed to book us the flight tickets to Glasgow so now everything is set! :) So happy for this! I'm gonna buy me a new camera for this so I can take some good pictures 'cause my current camera really sucks....or maybe I just can't handle it but all my other cameras have been great...so it's probably not my fault anyway :P I got my eyes on Canon Powershot SX200 IS which seems alright.

Inga kommentarer: