lördag 28 november 2009

Relaxing and cozy day!

I have spent the day with dear Effis at Hagabadet and we had a real good time!. We took the Mini Duo treatment which means we were in the same room but had different treatments. Eff got to sit in a bathtub with massaging jet beams with a special oil in the water.
I got a Hot stone massage and a facial mask and that was amazing, the facial I mean because I also got a massage on the face which I really needed :)
After the Mini Duo we swum in the Egg, that's a swimming pool :P, and just enjoyed ourself :)

Then we went home to Effis and Mikes new apartment in Bräcke!! They have a loft apartment with many different angles which makes it very cool I think :) They have windows in the sealing and a staircase in the hallway! Look here:



I'm really happy that they are coming home again! Finally! :)

1 kommentar:

Eff sa...

:D hihi! Jag ser ut som en mupp! Håller med! underbar dag! /Eff