tisdag 17 november 2009

Week 46 :P

Week 46 passed with me going to the gym three times! :) Three times more than the week before, good on you Emelie! :) The only thing I did outside actually....otherwise I just spent my time at home....doing nothing important really, except searching for jobs...but no good news there unfortunately...:(
But no job don't stop me from spending money! :P On Saturday my family and I went to Gekås, Ullared! :P But spent "only" 766 kr :P My mom on the other hand spent the usual 4000 kr :P
I got some supplies for this coming Saturday when we're going to Skövde to celebrate Effis birthday with a Rock theme Party! Yeah! :) And I'm a bit extreme :)

And we had a cosy night at Sarahs place on Saturday with a fondue set :) We used fruits to dip in chocolate, real good.


Yesterday a funny thing happened. For about two weeks ago I registered myself to the TV program "Vem vet mest?" and yesterday morning they called and asked if I still was interested and of course I was! But I had to answer a few questions first (about 20) and had to have a certain amount of rights to qualify myself. And the great thing was that I reached the limit precisely! So now I'm going to be on TV and probably embarrass myself! Because I'm not that clever haha
But YOU can also be in it if you want to, there's still time to register yourself. Just go to svt homepage and do it! We could be in the same episode! :)

Richard Olsson

Inga kommentarer: