lördag 7 november 2009

Laserdome and a new camera! :)

First week of unemployment has been rather good. I have taking it easy with the training, though I promised myself to go hard out from the beginning. But some things come in the way. For example my laziness :P Better luck next week, Emelie.
But anyway, I have at least already applied two jobs this past week, one at the local church in Öckerö and one as a garden keeper in Mölndal. It's rather huge to find two jobs in my occupation at this time a year, and more huge to find them in a week! But they haven't called me for an interview yet and I feel a bit disappointed for that...I hope they will call me this coming week...

To feel a little better I bought the camera I had had my eyes on for some time now. Canon Powershot SX2200 IS in blue colour. I haven't got the chance to really got to know it yet, but the few pictures I have taken with it becomes much more better than with my old camera....So I'm satisfied so far. :) I hope I will learn to handle it before we're going to Glasgow in January because the pictures I'll take there must be so good as possible! :)

Yesterday it was time for the annual Laserdome day (I want to play more often but it has become more of an annual thing) and me, Effis, Mike, Granqvist, Emelie, Ljungberg, Sjödin and Simon was at Gökboet and shot each other down in a dark room. We usually play two sets of games but during the second set the computer system that kept the scores just shut down and refused to work again. Our play leader suggested that we do something else instead since Gökboet also have other fun things to do. So we chose to play fooseball in human size and bungyrun instead. Real fun, actually.



Inga kommentarer: