söndag 14 november 2010

Headache and nervous

Tomorrow is my first day at my new workplace and I'm pretty nervous!
Maybe not dead nervous but still....and I got a headache...but probably because the late night I had :P

I will begin driving a fork lift again at this job, yay! :D 2 years since last time. And it's good that I'm been working out so much the last 2 years because this will be a heavy job...but I'm use to work hard (with my body) so I think it's going to be just fine ;-) I have never had a work where I just sit around all day. No, that's not for me.

I hope my future co-workers going to be...nice and not to much psycho. Actually it would be enough if I just found one person who is nice and who I can spend the the breaks with. That's all I ask for.
PLEASE! Cross your fingers for me :)

Now I'm gonna release some of my tension by dancing to a new song I just discovered:

Tino Coury - Diary

:D

Inga kommentarer: