söndag 28 november 2010

Freezing cold in Gothenburg

Two weeks at my new job has gone rather fast, but it also feels like I've been there for a much longer time because I've settled already and everybody are really nice and helpful :)
So I enjoy work now, though it's heavy ;-)

Last Saturday I was at Tjolöholms Christmas market and bought a lot of good food and sweets :D




And last night we celebrated my best friend Effis birthday! We played some fun games at her place and then we went out in the freezing cold night! It's been minus 10 degrees Celsius for a couple oy days here in Gothenburg and it's been snowing almost every day. It's quite unsual for Gothenburg in November actually. I don't think I've seen this much snow here in November for 7 years or so. :P And it's not fun to go out and party in pantyhose when it's so cold and windy! :P
But I had fun :)

Inga kommentarer: