onsdag 8 december 2010

16 days to Christmas :)

Maybe 16 days sounds a lot but I promise it will go fast and soon the whole thing is over :(.

Since last time I wrote I have seen the latest Harry Potter movie, and they had manage to follow the book really well :).
I celebrated my dear friend Andrea on Saturday and her little daughter just gets bigger and bigger :)

(I know the pic is blurry, my phone cam sucks :P)

On Monday my other dear friend had a dance show. He had got a dance course from his friends at work as a gift when he moved to an apartment.
So he has been practicing his bad ass moves all autumn and the school had a dance show which I saw. He was great, though he did some mistakes, but I mean I would never have done that! Takes courage to do that if you just a beginner you know.:)

And unfortunately I feel I'm coming down with a illness, like I usually do at this time a year. I've got a sour throat, but soon I'll probably get a cold and a fever as well. But until then I will work my ass off. :P

As I coming to an end to this post I have to recommend some music!
I always get struck by RnB-ballads-fever at november-december and this year was no different :P
You have to listen to Nicki Minaj song "Save me" (the whole album actually; Pink Friday) and Rihanna "California King bed". (and her whole album as well, Loud.)
And just a few days ago I discovered Bruno Mars "Grenade" and Beyoncé "Smash into you".

Go and listen!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

så jävla nice bild. :P

andrea