onsdag 15 december 2010

10 things to do before I die

So I watched Oprah a few weeks ago and she had four guys there who tried to do 100 (yes hundred) things before they die...but they had managed to almost do every thing on that list in a year. (Including playing basketball with Barack Obama)
So I got inspired to do my own list. But a hundred was a bit much so I thought 10 would be more reasonable.
But I've only managed to come up with 6 so far...

1. Buy a house with a (big) garden
2. Jump bungyjump (though my fear of heights)
3. Jump parachute (to overcome the fear)
4. Visit Chelsea Flower Show in London
5. Visit Eden Project
6. Visit Manchester (and all of Britain really, but these places first of all)


I don't know what the other four should be. Maybe some historical places from Ancient Greece...but haven't decided yet. Anyone who have some suggestions? :)

Maybe I should challenge myself and do them all in a year like those guys...:P or in a five year period ;-)

1 kommentar:

JeffScape sa...

Don't jump a parachute to overcome your fear of heights. Doesn't work. ;)