torsdag 30 december 2010

Summary of 2010

I thought I would do a summary of my 2010 but the more I think about the more boring it sounds. I've done nothing than worked or been unemployed. I mean the year have been good to me because me and my family are healthy and that's so important to me. But I haven't experienced so much which I hoped for. Let's face it; I have to break my pattern and be a bit more adventurous. That's my New Year Resolution, Seek adventures.

But I will do a list of my favorites moments of 2010 even though I think it was quite a boring year ;-)

# The Glasgow trip in January with almost the whole gang.

#My Tv appearance in "Vem vet mest?", (Though it was pretty embracing)
(Look at that pic of me! So glad that I can laugh at myself, haha)

#The birth of Andrea and Dennis daughter Matilda
#I bought myself a car, which have been and is such a freedom for me.

# Green Day at Ullevi (because they can get a crowd going!)


So that's it, really...
Not a very exciting year, but I hope I'll find some adventures in 2011.
I'm happy to get some suggestions ;-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! (even everyone I don't know ;-))

Inga kommentarer: