fredag 19 november 2010

My first week at my new job

So today at 11.15 pm (swedish time) I will have worked my first whole week at my new job. :)
Its been a nervous, exciting, confusing, educational but above all a hard working first week! It's a heavy job and I feel it in my back and in my feet but it gets better every day so I will get use to it.

Everybody who works with me are really nice and helpful which is great!
That was my biggest worry before I started, because that's the main thing when you work somewhere..that the people are nice.
It was me and an other guy who began this Monday so we're helping each other out a bit extra. And he is friendly, easy to talk with and is in my age.

The work is quite easy to do. You just get an order and uses the "pick by voice" headset and picks the articles with your forklift and sends it away to costumer.
But the "Voice" can be hard to use sometimes when "she" don't understand what you're saying :P I say "repeat" very often too when I don't understand what she's saying :P haha So we have a joint misunderstanding sometimes :P

But overall I like the new job and I hope I eventually will get the day-time shift, because it's easier to be with friends that way, and you don't have to work late in Fridays :P ;-)

Now I will watch the latest ep by Rebecca and Fiona :D

Inga kommentarer: