onsdag 30 juni 2010

Illness:(

This past week I have stayed home from work because I'm ill. Have already coughed for two weeks and when I thought it was over I got an even worse cough and a high temperature on Sunday. But it feels like I can't be ill and stay home from work because there isn't any who can replace me really...so my boss is probably more stressed now than ever...
But I have to just ignore that feeling 'cause I have to rest! Will stay home the whole week...but don't want to go back on Monday either...Why can't I just get an other job???

I find comfort in the amazing community that is Lots fandome! I so love that show! Bring it back already! I got some time now to watch the first season DVD that I bought a couple of weeks ago. Love the extras and the audio commentaries are so funny :D
Can't wait for season 2 DVD...but will have to wait for it until September 28 though...At least there something good with this coming autumn then :D

Inga kommentarer: