söndag 20 juni 2010

Run away with me?

I'm so frustrated! I feel like something is missing in my life. Besides not have found that special one yet I feel it's something else too. I thought I had found my call, my purpose in life by changing career but It's not quite fulfilling the hole in my heart. But it probably depends on that I hate my current workplace.

I just want to run away to a beautiful place (not necessarily by myself) and just stay there and breath for a while. Find myself again. Yeah, I feel lost. Insecure in my choices again....Am I on the right path? I hate this feeling!

I try to figure out if I have gained something by taking this job. I think I have got a new perspective on things, like not being so picky about searching jobs in different occupations...and releasing my inhibitions a bit...
Not so much concrete things, but more on a mental level....I hope that will take me to a better job in the future. Or just a better place....meet new people...

I have always believed that things happens for a reason. That my choices will lead me to happiness and well being...
But I feel like I need a guiding hand right now. Will someone please take my hand....or just push me in the right direction...?

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Lucky is he who is happy with what hes doing. If you are not happy with what you are doing do something else, make sure you be happy!