lördag 9 augusti 2008

After Work

At the magical date of 080808 it was After Work with my co-workers from Volvo :)
We went to Chez ami, actually my first time there though everyone else seems to be there every weekend :P Probably because its cheep beer and cider...but money is no problem for me so I started off with my usual milk drink ;-)


Had a great time, though my short stay. Hope the rest of the night were fun too, whereever you took the after party :)

School started this monday and it was nice to see some of my classmates again. But for the moment it's just our class (about 7 poeple) in the school so it's a bit quiet.
Next week our class have to stand in a booth at the Kulturkalaset and plant flowers with children, woho....or not :P If you want to visit me, I'll stand in front of the Opera on Tuesday between 12 to 16;-) please (!) come by! ;-) :)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

namnam min goda rosa pantern ;)