söndag 3 augusti 2008

End of Summer (almost)

When school begins usually it means the end of summer, but this time it's actually a whole month left :P but it feels like it's the end anyway.
Friday was my last day at Volvo and it just felt sad, though I now get a little bit longer sleep at the morning I didn't want to leave, not yet anyway....
My new co-workers this year was just awesome, the best summer yet at Volvo and I just get to stay for four weeks, that sucks! :P The department of 57513 at Volvo RA just rocks! right girls? :P
Hope the future brings us together some day again :) (beside the afterwork this friday;-))

Otherwise this summer has been great, met so wonderful people both at Trädgårdsföreningen and Volvo and I got a chance to visit Österlen wich was beautiful :)

will finish off this with some pics from friday night when we just had a good time in the sun :)Where I by the way got a american fotboll in my head by Sjödin! :P but it didn't hurt that much :P otherwise I would have drowned him! :P

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

vi saknar dig med!!! haha ses på fredag! kramar Alla från bästa bordet 301 (ej mongo bordet)