onsdag 13 augusti 2008

Planting flowers

Yesterday I planted flowers with small children at Kulturkalaset in front of the Opera.
I stood in a tent for four hours and said same thing over and over again :P
"First take dirt and fill up your pot and then take your plant and ...bla bla...." :P
I counted that over 120 children had come just to my table and wanted to plant a flower and take home, that's many children :P
Lucky for me and my classmate that we had a tent to stand in cuase our last hour it started to rain, and not little either!
I thought that I would end up with throwing dirt at the children because I thought they would be a pain in the ass by cryin and screaming all over the place but that did not actually happened, as fortunate. :)
Mostly of the children were just happy about to plant a flower and take home. One little boy just lighted up when he realized he got to take the dirt himself in the pot :) He was so cute!
So I can say that it was worth it, but four hours was enough. :P








Otherwise can I report that we have five brand new rabbit babies at school, and they are so "gosiga" like we say in swedish :)




Inga kommentarer: