fredag 22 augusti 2008

Norrviken and Happy Birthday Carro!

Yesterday was the big day! We finally went to Norrviken Gardens in Båstad with the class!
We have nagged on Göran (our teacher) for weeks now that we wanted to go! We drove down in three cars and it took about two hours. It was magnificent and I took about 300 pictures, just snapped away all the time :P
The streets of Båstad was so cozy and for few seconds it felt like I was back in Simrishamn again :) It wouldn't surprice me if I'll move down to Skåne or maybee England in the future, or both;-)




Unfortunately we got ourself a huge shower over us :P But only one, then it was shining sun!



Doesn't it look like Thailand or something? :P



On our way home Caroline, Nina and I took a detour to Ullared, Gekås! (And I will just add that those two chicks are absolutely crazy! And I always laugh hard when I'm with them :))
I found myself a couple of socks ( about 15) and an umbrella among other things. Not usal for me to just spend 283 kr in Ullared :P .
But I compensate it today by buying three couple of shoes on Skopunkten for only 700 kr;-)

And I have to announce that today is the day when Caroline (Thörner) becomes a little bigger! Happy Birthday Carro! :) *Giving you a big hug*

Inga kommentarer: