söndag 17 augusti 2008

Stairs and Takida

Since my playtime with the children in Tueseday we have learn to build stairs outside, and I can brag that my group,
the girls,build a very nice one with right hight on the steps and everything :P ;) Though we only
build three steps (2 and a half :p) we were very proud. But I could say that our three granite boulder
wasn't light to carry! So three steps was enough.
We also worked with stones, learned how to cut them in right sizes with special tools
and caroline unfortunate hit her thumb three times :P







Then on Thursday I, Andrea, Dennis, Granqvist and Heidi (from Volvo:P) went to see Takida at Götaplatsen, like everyone else in
Gothenburg :P It was packed with people and when we wanted to leave we barley got out :P




On Friday we catched a movie, Mamma Mia. It was me, Granqvist, my sweet Eff and Natalie (from volvo aswell :)) From my side I thought the movie was good, but maybe not as good like the movie Hairspray ...but perhaps because I really wanted to go on the toilet the last half hour :P
I really miss volvo so when I get a chance to see the volvo gang I take it! ;-) So I'm sorry Natalie but I think it was faith when the bank machine took your card so you couldn't repay me. Like you said; now we have a reason to meet again ;-) And I will make sure that will happen ;-)

Inga kommentarer: