lördag 30 augusti 2008

Time to be active!

This week I've got such an energy kick! (Perhaps because I got stung by a wasp in Sunday :P)
But I've started to swim at Valhalla, got my self a Year ribbon for 1400 kr. And I figured out if I swim 5 days a week for 40 weeks this year it will only cost me 7 kr/time! So I will swim every weekday before school (or when I have school at least;-)) And almost everyday mom and I are out and walking. I haven't been this much active in my whole life, but you know what, it feels great! :)
And I got myself a new look; cut and coloured my hair, my usual winter fur :P I'm a whole new person now! :P
But mostly of my newfound energy I got from one song actually, if you haven't heard it yet so download it now! Alphabeat with "Fascination" ;-)

Inga kommentarer: