lördag 26 september 2009

Book fair

Today I had the luck to get free entry from Linnea to the annual Book fair here in Gothenburg. As always it's A LOT OF PEOPLE that tries to get a autograph from their favourite author or get a bargain on a book or two so just after two steps in there I just got all tired. We almost went directly to the second floor where there would just be food and garden books and authors. ;-) Linnea had to go to work and I was left behind but I didn't mind because I just sat next to the Garden stage and just listen to inspiring advice how to manage a garden. Just sat there for hours and enjoyed it. :)
A piece of inspiring Mediterranean garden with all the props that requires, notice the line of laundry in the back ;-)


And of course was Gunnel Carlson (Gröna Rum) there. The woman who has done so much for garden lovers in Sweden with her genuine passion and charming personality.



Another fun thing I discovered just now. I searched my own blog on google and I got this link:
http://bloggvarde.se/emelie-goes-blogging

Where it says that my blog is worth 515 kr. :P Where can I discard those? :P

Inga kommentarer: