tisdag 29 september 2009

A trip to London, anyone?

Wanted to go to London for a while now but it's no fun to do it all alone. I haven't had the time or money for it either but after October 30 I'm "free" ...or whatever you wanna call it ;-) So someone got the time and money to do the trip with me? I know you guys also have problem with money and time but if you get a free space in your schedule then call me immediately! :)
I'm pretty desperate and actually thinking of doing it by myself anyway :P
But of course I would prefer that someone of my friends would come along :)

So five weeks left before I'll be doing nothing....or not making money...
But I have the right to get money from the unemployment benefit society (A-kassa) but as always it's trouble understanding how and what papers that must be fulfilled and send in....They are probably doing it so difficult so people will misunderstand and never get their rightfully money and it's making me very angry. But I will solve it and get my money somehow! ;-)

So like I said above, call me if you wanna go to London :)
And remember to enjoy the little things in life like the sun on beautiful autumn leafs or just a really good party song to jump around to :)

1 kommentar:

Hanna sa...

Heeeelluu Emelie!!! Hur har du det i sverige!? Har du bara 5 veckor kvar? Jesus, hur känns det?=)
Kramar Hanna