söndag 13 september 2009

Peter Korn and a Boat trip

In Thursday I and my "green" girls (the girls from the class last year) visit Peter Korns garden in Landvetter, south of Gothenburg. We had the most beautiful afternoon with sunshine :) and I just enjoyed the company so much!
At Peter Korns garden we just took a look around and was amazed of what he had done with his own hands. It's his private garden and he has pretty much done it all by himself. It's a bit different compared to other gardens because it's a lot of rockery beds. Usually many wants perennial beds with a lot of verdure, me as well, but I liked it ;-)
I took a few pics ;-)


For more check out his homepage:
http://www.peterkornstradgard.se/



And in Friday me and the gang took a boat trip with Stena line :P A little disappointment because the bar closed 21.30 and on the way home we just bought drinks in the shop. But we always have fun 'cause the gang is just nuts, the all lot. For pics check out my FB page;-)

Inga kommentarer: