måndag 7 september 2009

Life goes on

Life goes on and on....though all the unhappy things that happens. I've said it before, this year is not a very good year for several friends and my family....
And now it has happened again. It's so unreal. Last week I found out that Lindas brother had passed away, way too young.
She of all people has gone trough enough of family loss in a lifetime in just two years now. Her father, grandparents and now her brother. It have to stop now.
She almost believe it's she who is causing it, that it's just her luck.
Of course it's not her fault, and she knows it but in these times you can't help thinking it.
I wish I could do something. Do something that really changing the situation but all I can do is to be there for her, in any way.
Like I always have and always will be.

Inga kommentarer: