måndag 3 maj 2010

Still crushed...

A week has passed and I'm still crushed or "broken" by the news about The Legend of the Seeker. What's wrong with me? I'm obsessed with the character Cara played by Tabrett Bethell....that's what wrong with me :P. haha She's just amazing. (The others too) I haven't come across such an interesting character before...and those facial expressions she manage to do! Priceless! :D
Just three episodes left until I'll stop breathing for a while....

I try to comfort me by listen to the audio books by Terry Goodkind; The sword of truth but he who's reading is very boring. I have the Swedish version....but I'm thinking about to get the English instead....I hope it gets better. Probably it will when Cara entering the pages :D

I still have hope that all of the fans will make a different and will manage to affect ABC to change their minds about cancelling the show.

Hope is truly the last thing to leave the human body.

Inga kommentarer: